Publish Date :July 18, 2016
- High pressure washwith liquid detergent: Car wash using soft water along with liquid detergent, at high temperature (60 degrees)
- Brushing: Wash with Soft water with liquid detergent at low or high pressure using a soft brush to wipe the dirt
- Rinsing: This programs makes use of soft water at high pressure in order to rinse the detergent of the previous program.
- Waxing: The wax applied on the car body protected the paint and speeds up the drying process after the service.
- Glossing: Using soft osmotic water along with a special glossing liquid regains the original bright of the car body resulting in a spectacular washing result.
Optional programs: Active foam, Drying and Rim cleaning