By Zeinab Mahmoudi, Bhowco
Updated December 10, 2016
Almost all relevant providers of digital education as well as education experts and decision-makers from all business sectors and public institutions will be represented at LEARNTEC 2017, from 24th to 26th January, Karlsruhe Messe.
Held at the beginning of the year, LEARNTEC showcasing IT-supported learning methods and technologies and best practices in life-long learning, imparting knowledge in companies, schools and higher education institutions. Those who are looking for digital learning or digital education solutions or want to find out about the latest learning trends, LEARNTEC as a unique combination of convention and trade fair is the best place for them. The LEARNTEC is organized by Karlsruhe Messe and Congress-GmbH.
The increasing need of putting digital education into force is emphasized in the opening sentence of Federal Minister Gabriel at the National IT Summit on November 16 and 17, 2016 in Saarbrucken: “Education is key for participating in a digital world: In the professional sphere, as a consumer, as a citizen. We have to act now to promote digital education in Germany”.
The following exhibition areas can be found at the educational trade fair:
- Content/content production: Web-based training (WBT), computer-based training (CBT), game-based learning, mobile content, open/shared content, serious games
- Tools and technologies: Learning management systems (LMS), content management systems (CMS), authoring tools, Web 2.0, blogs/social media, testing tools, gaming systems, virtual classroom
- Hardware/equipment: Presentation technology, mobile devices, smart media
- Training and coaching: Face-to-face trainings, e-coaching/e-tutoring, management training, intercultural training
- Knowledge management: Knowledge services, knowledge databases, semantic systems
- Education management: Learning methods including e-learning/blended learning, change management, training concepts, social media concept/consulting, education marketing, training controlling
- e-publishing: digital education media, publisher, tools and distributors
The areas covered at LEARNTEC 2017 are:
The subject area school at LEARNTEC informs you about the use of digital teaching materials and the school of the future.
- Universities in the digital age
University@LEARNTEC will give you answers to your individual questions on the suitable methods for taking your university’s education concept into the digital age.
- Digital learning in corporate settings
Digitization has brought about many changes in corporate education as well. Digital learning leads to greater flexibility for employees and employers alike and, ideally, is tailored to the student’s individual needs.
Besides bitkom as the conceptual partner, sponsors and many partners are helping the LEARNTEC 2017, to be held successfully as the No. 1 trade fair in the digital learning industry.
See More at: https://www.learntec.de/website/home/index.jsp